vendredi 14 avril 2017

Fun for Dusty Attic

Bon matin! Voici ma page du mois pour Dusty Attic.

Good Morning! Here is my layout for this month!


J'ai utilisé les peintures acryliques Dusty Attic et je les adore! Super opaque et sèche rapidement. 
Un produit super à avoir pour colorer nos chipboards.

I used Dusty Attic acrylic paint. I love these paints! Very opaque and dries quickly.
This is a wonderful product to have.


 J'ai utilisé le "Ornate Corner 13" et j'adore l'effet du chipboard en background. J'ai peinturé avec la couleur Raisin et Gris Metallique.

I used "Ornate Corner 13" and I love the effect of the chipboard on my background. I painted it with Dusty in Color Raisin and Silver.




Le badge Cuts2luv est présentement en vente juste ici --> Ici

This Cuts2luv flairs is available now on Etsy.



Les étampes utilisés, sont celles que j'ai créer en collaboration avec 49andMarket. En vente ici!

I used my own stamp created with 49andMarket collaboration.



J'ai ajouté également quelques petites fleurs "Dusty in Bloom Evening Blush."

I added some beautiful flowers "Dusty in Bloom Evening Blush."


Materials used:

-Dusty Attic Word Pack 28
-Dusty Attic Ornate Corner 13
-Dusty in Color Raisin
-Dusty in Color Silver
-Dusty in bloom Evening Blush
-Cust2luv "Papillons à la main"
-49andMarket stamps
-49andMarket paper





2 commentaires: